Saturday, February 04, 2012 19:15

This world is but a canvas to our imaginations.

My name is Melanie, just call me Mel, and I'm 20 years old. I'm Dutch, so forgive me if I make a mistake. I've been reading since I was a little, little girl and I still love it. I have a lot of hobbies, but reading is by far my favorite one. I always loved to write, so it was a logical step for me to start blogging.

I don't know anyone who read as much as I do and it will be fun to connect with other book lovers. I can't wait to discuss with you guys.

I have had a blog before, but that was mainly about my life and I got bored after a couple of years. I'm still trying to find my way into book blogging, but it's fun to try everything out.

My reviews will be based on: older reviews and new reviews. But most important; you can read every review I'm writing without being afraid of spoilers! If there are spoilers, I'll make sure that you know. You always have the choice if you want to read them or not.

Well, please to meet you and I'm sure we will become blogfriends soon :)

PS: If you have a Goodread account, just add me as a friend! But do tell if you stumbled upon my link through this blog. http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/5387491-mel
author image

Mel@thedailyprophecy

Mel is a microbiology technician who is obsessed with Disney, fairytale retellings and fantasy. If she's not reading or blogging, she's either busy with gaming, hanging out with family or watching a TV show. She loves summer and bright nail polish. One of her dreams is to travel the world. She has found her Prince Charming and they are together for 7+ years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I really appreciate it and I will return the favor as soon as possible. Remember to return to see my reply! :)

Copyright © 2012 The Daily Prophecy
Template and Design by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0