Friday, April 27, 2012 16:55
Two days ago I received my second award! I got this one from Reviewing what I'm reading. I've no idea what this award means, haha, but I'm still going to post it, since I have a little thing I must do. I must tell 7 random things about myself and I thought it should be fun for you guys :)
1. I have a boyfriend for almost 3.5 years now. We met on school. He is my first boyfriend ever and I believe he will be the last one. He makes me very happy :)
2. I have no confidence at all and I'm really shy. When I meet new people, I won't say a word until I get to know them better. Sometimes, people think I'm too arrogant to talk, but I just don't know how to act. I'm also terrible in talking in front of a crowd. That's a real horror for me.
3. I'm afraid for ladybugs. I know, I know.. But I hate the sound they make when they fly.
4. I love watching movies & television shows and playing games.
5. I love jewels. The stranger, the better. I like long necklaces and double loop rings.
6. So, I want to tell you some things about my school. I don't know if you would call my study like this, but I can't find the right translation.. I believe it would be Biology and medical laboratory research. I'm loving it! We started our fourth period today and we are going to study cells and human/animal tissue under the microscope. And we are going to talk about gen technology :) So far, I have collected all the points! I'm doing really well.
7. I have several notebooks scattered around my room. I write down everything about books. I have a list with books I really want to buy, with books I'm waiting for, I write down all the quotes I love etc. I'm a real list addict :p I sometimes even make a list about stuff I still need to do, even if it's just something like: polish my nails. Oh yeah, that's also an addiction! I believe I have all the colors of the rainbow, haha.
8. I hate uneven numbers, so I just add this one to the list. I'm a HUGE, huge fan of Disney. Like you already know, I love fairytales and retellings. Beauty and the beast is my favorite. I can watch that movie 24 hours a day. Belle is such an amazing character.
Mel is a microbiology technician who is obsessed with Disney, fairytale retellings and fantasy. If she's not reading or blogging, she's either busy with gaming, hanging out with family or watching a TV show. She loves summer and bright nail polish. One of her dreams is to travel the world. She has found her Prince Charming and they are together for 7+ years.