But, today another Top 10 tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
It's all about helping other people out this time.
Top Ten Tips For New (Book) Bloggers.
Since I'm a newbie in this big blog world, I don't think I can make up 10 tips for New (book) bloggers, so I'm going to reach at least 5.
1. Be yourself. And that's really the most important tip you can get. Don't try to be someone else, because one day, people will start to notice. Why would anyone wants to read a blog from someone who's pretending to be someone else? You're fine the way you are! And so is your blog. The fact that everyone is unique, makes your blog unique and fantastic.
2. Time. Don't expect 10 followers when you only started one day. It takes time for people to find your blog and to get to know you. There is no way you can become popular after a week (unless I did something wrong, haha.)
3. Regular posting. Nobody wants to follow a blog from someone who only writes once a month. So you really have to put effort in your blog to make people notice it. And you definitely can't disappear and show up when you feel like it.
4. Effort in commenting. If people comment on your blog, try to comment back. That's something that shows that you are really interested in what other people tell you. Also, try to visit other blogs and comment over there. I visit new blogs and blogs I follow every day, just to make a connection with other bloggers.
5. Subject. Try to make a blog about something you are interested in. For me, that's reading. For others, that's make-up. If you have a passion for something, it won't feel like you have to force yourself to post. Stick to the things you love and maybe you can get other people to love it to. I'm crazy about fairytales, so I like to tell as much about is as I can :) and perhaps some other people are starting to wonder if they would like fairytales too.
6. Participate. Try to participate in challenges and weekly themes like 'Top 10 Tuesday, Waiting on Wednesday and especially Feature & Follow'. I've noticed that, when I started doing these things, I got a lot of followers and reactions.
7. Learning. And the last tip I want to give you is: blogging is learning. You have to find out what works for you. Everybody writes a review in his own way and you have to discover how you like to write it.
So, this is all I want to give to you. I hope it helps new bloggers :)