Top 10 Tuesday (9). Books into movies.

This meme is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish

Today we are going to talk about:

Top Ten Books I'd Like To See Made Into A Movie

1. Carrie Ryan - The forest of hand and teeth. A girl trying to survive zombie attacks? And she finds out about a secret? Sounds like a book with a lot of movie potential! I think they could make a nice triology out of these books.
2. Jessica Day George - Princess of the Midnight Ball. I'm also a huge fan of fairytales made into movies and this book has all the elements. It's about the twelve dancing princesses. There is a wonderful 'prince' and twelve fun girls. There is a dark King and a curse, so great!
3. A.C Gaughen - Scarlet. A movie about a kick ass girl and a hottie as Robin Hood.
4. Juliet Marillier - Daughter of the forest. Part one in 'The seven waters' and it's such a beautiful story. You know, I can talk for hours about Juliet Marillier, haha. There is a brave main heroin, there is action, there is romance, this would make a wonderful movie.
5. Anna Sheehan - A long, long sleep. A modern version of Sleeping Beauty. A girl is in statis for a long time, until she is kissed by a boy. She finds out that her parents are dead and the world has changed. Then she finds out some devastating things, heartbreaking!
6. Markus Heitz - Children of Judas. It's about a very old Judas vampire called Sia. This book is amazing! There is a lot of blood, yes, but this book needs situations like that.
7. Cameron Dokey - Golden. A version about Rapunzel, but this one is very funny. Our Rapunzel is bald! I'll post a review on this one.
8. Kiersten White - Paranormalcy. This story about Evie is so funny. She has a sarcastic humor and she is brave! There are also other nice characters in this story, like Lend.
9. Tracy Lynn - Snow. Modern version about Snow White. This is not the story where they fall in love when he gives her a kiss when she is asleep. No, it's real :)
10. Lauren DeStefano - Wither. Hmm, this could be a fascinating movie, don't you think?

Tell me about your list!

19 comments

  1. I would be surprised if Wither is not made into a movie very soon.

    Here's my
    Top Ten Books I'd Like to See Made into Movies.
    I'd love to have you stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picks. I think Paranormalcy could potentially be really cool and I am dying to read Scarlet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your picks. I would add Hourglass Door Trilogy by Lisa Mangum. Exciting adventure/romance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read those, but I'll check them out!

      Delete
  4. I loved both Snow and Golden (which has to be my favorite Rapunzel retelling ever!), it would be great to see them both as movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Golden is definitely one of my favorites :)

      Delete
  5. I think The Forest of Hands and Teeth has the potential to be an amazing movie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually haven't read a lot of your choices. It looks like I've got a bunch of new books to add to my pile! They all sound great!
    Thanks for stopping by! And here's hoping we get to see Scarlet and Rob on the big screen!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear that I gave you some new books to read :D

      Delete
  7. The only problem with The Forest of Hands and Teeth is that it is so very similar to The Village. I like the idea of a Juliet Marillier movie! And Scarlett sounds really good - it's been on my TBR for a while now but it's still a tad on the expensive side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never heard of 'The Village' actually. But that one sounds like a horror movie, isn't it? And I think that they can make a more teenage suitable movie out of The forest of hands and teeth. Juliet her books as a movie sounds like a dream to me :D

      Delete
  8. Ohh, this is an awesome list :D I loved Scarlet and Wither. <3 Think they would make great movies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've only read Wither in all the books you've selected and I can totally imagine a movie adaptation, that would be epic !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Top 10 Tuesdays because of the diversity ... that said, I've only read ONE of the books on your list and that was Wither! I totally agree though -- it would make a fantastic and haunting movie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read SCARLET a little while ago! Great choice to be made into a film

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really enjoyed Scarlet and Paranormalcy, and I'd love to see film versions of both of them! The other ones I haven't read yet, but most of them are on my to-read list!

    New RSS follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I really appreciate it and I will return the favor as soon as possible.