Feature & Follow (6)

Gain New Blog Followers


For tonight for FF number 100 it's do your own feature -- so grab your BBB (Best Blogger Buddy) or Blog You Look Up To to and Feature them!
I will feature five of my favourite blogs. These are the ones I visit every day. If you want to see other blogs I like, you can find them at the bottom of my blog.

.Xpresso Reads
This was one of the first blogs I followed when I started my blog. Giselle is a nice girl and she writes amazing reviews! I wish I could write such reviews. They are informative, but they don't spoil the fun. I always end up adding new books to my Goodreads account (as if my list isn't long enough already :p) I can understand why her blog is so popular.

Books, Biscuits and tea.
This blog from Vicky is great! She is the host of Showcase sunday, a meme I now participate in, and she has well written reviews. I find a lot of books I would never read without her review, so she is doing a great job with that. She's also a very nice girl and I love her new 'meme'; The Big ‘Saved by Cake’ Bake-Off #1.

Dazzling Reads
I love the fact that she includes the book trailers in her reviews! I like to watch them, but I always forget them after reading a review, so it's really helpful that she posts them. Her reviews are good and I like her taste of books, so you should check Natalia's blog!

Mimi Valentine
I'm still so glad that I found out about Mimi's blog. Her reviews are great and she is SO sweet! Her comments always make me smile :D And I adore her enthusiasm in her well-written reviews. It really makes me want to read a book even more than before. But what I do like is that she can write honest reviews without being harsh. I don't like it when people burn a book to the ground; if it's not your taste, that doesn't mean everybody hates it. So Mimi is doing a great job.

Sweet, sweet pages
This lucky girl lives in Spain, how amazing. I'm really going to visit that country some day. She has this really nice meme called Monday morning news. I like the things she always shares, so I'm always up to date because of her. Her reviews are straight to the point, something I admire, since I tend to ramble a lot. They are well-written and I love her blog design! It's super cute.

So, these are five of my favourite blogs. I would love to take a look at yours, so don't forget to leave your link!


19 comments

  1. Great features! All some of my favorite bloggers!
    Old GFC and linky follower hopping though.
    Happy 100th FF!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks so much muffin! I love your blog to and I think your reviews are just as well written! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. **New Follower** Happy F&F, luv ur blog :D
    PS: check out my blog sometime www.bookishtimes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am new to F&F I love the blog and followed you on GFC, Linky and NB

    Kate (http://readingunderthewillowtree.blogspot.co.uk/)

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower!

    Awesome choices. All really great blogs :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/06/follow-friday_08.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great features!! I really like your blog!!! I am a new follower!!!

    Elle@ http://lovebigreadbig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 100th FF, just blogging by.

    http://citygirlwholovestoread.blogspot.com/2012/06/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for following me, following you back. Almost all of those are the blogs I check out everyday too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great features! I liked that you picked so many. New follower!

    My follow friday. Please visit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by! Giselle at Xpresso Reads is one of fav. peeps! Happy #FF!

    MaryAnn
    Chapter by Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy 100th FF! Great Feature. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm an old follower! :D

    J.B.
    http://jbkantt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Mel!
    I've honestly heard so many good things about The Tudors, but I've also heard it's got...rated R content in it? I'll have a season marathon when I'm old enough, haha :) Plus I agree with everything you like except thrillers. I can't stand them, and I just end up flipping to the end to know what happens.
    I'm definitely a new follower! I hope to see more from your cute blog :)

    -Kirthi
    http://the1bookblog.blogspot.com/2012/06/feature-and-follow-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great choices! Vicky is such a sweetheart.

    I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for becoming a follower of my site and for listing some great blogs I'll have to check out. I'm an old follower via GFC.

    The Scarf Princess

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello. Thx for stopping by. These are great features. New followers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aaaaw Mel, I LOVE all of these blogs as well, sweetie!! They ROCK! What a great answer and some awesome choices, sweet Mel! <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Giselle, ahhh, thanks, that's so sweet :)
    @Kirthi, there certainly are some scenes unfit for younger audions :p But the serie is really, really good! So you definitely should watch it some day.
    @The Teen Book Guru, ahh, thank you ^^

    & everybody, thanks for the comments and follows. I follow you right back!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am a new follower GFC Here is my FF post link. :)
    http://concisebookreviewsbymichelle.blogspot.com/2012/06/feature-follow-friday-hop-plus.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that you picked several of your favorite blogs! I was familiar with Xpresso Reads, but the others are new to me. Going to check them out!

    Old follower :-)

    Thanks for stopping by my FF100 post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I really appreciate it and I will return the favor as soon as possible.