"Would you rather" tag.

Instead of a WoW pick, I decided to to this tag. I was tagged by the wonderful Viv (definitely take a look at her blog if you don't know her). There are some rules:

The Rules!
  • Intros!-Tell us about yourself and your blog.Answer the 6 questions in anyway you want.Tag 6 bloggers (or however many people you want to tag).Tell them they have been tagged and link back to your post.
  • Introduction.
    So, Mel is my short name. 21 years old. I have a boyfriend (almost 4 year together!) Crazy Disney fan. Absolutely in love with Harry Potter (Snape). I really like The Tudors and New Girl. I'm in love with fairytales and retellings. Those are my obsession. I like fantasy and all the creatures in it. I wish I could have an unicorn instead of a car. In real life, I'm very shy and insecure. Summer is my favorite season (ice cream <3). I'm a lab geek, now even more with my 'nerd' glasses. Besides reading, I like swimming, watching movies and drawing.

    So, that's just a short introduction; I could tell you so much more! 
    Questions Time!



    #1: Reading - Would you rather read a classic book or a dictionary?
    Classic books! I love classics. I'm a huge fan of Shakespeare, so I was thrilled during English classes. We talked about his work all the time. I like Macbeth! But I must say that I have a lot of unread books on my shelves, but I'm definitely going to read them soon. (To give you an idea: Wurthering Heights, Pride and Prejudice & The picture of Dorian Gray)


    #2: Getting : Would you rather receive a $50 gift card to a bookshop or a library card?
    The gift card to a bookshop for sure! We don't have gift cards for the library here in The Netherlands, but even if we have, I wouldn't choose it. I love to buy books, so I can add them to my growing collection.


    #3: Shopping : Would you rather look at books at a bookstore or a library?
    Bookstore! My boyfriend always needs to drag me out of the bookstores, because I lose my sense of time. I can wonder around for hours. Scribbling book titles down, looking at the books I so badly want to buy.


    #4: Sleeping : Would you rather stay up and see what happens in the book (and its a part where it's a must) or go to sleep?
    Stay up for sure! When I'm going to school, I always sleep around 23.00, depending on how late I start the next day. In my vacation, I always sleep around 3.00 :') so that will give me enough time to read further.


    #5: Writing: Would you rather write on a laptop/computer or in a notebook/paper?
    A notebook. I always write the first draft of my review in a notebook, with all the quotes, pages and extra comment. After that, I write it on my laptop and adjust it.


    #6: Eating : Would you rather eat while you read or keep glancing at the bag of food while you read?
    I keep glancing at it, because I'm too afraid to get greasy stains or dirty spots. I always have a bottle of water or lemonade, though. 

    That was fun! I hope you liked it :) I tag everybody who wants to answer there questions. Just leave a link down below if you posted it. Have a great day!

3 comments

  1. Awesome answers, Mel!!! <3 Very happy that you're a write-first-then-type person as well. Oh The Tudors...(believe it or not I was just watching an episode online, haha!) Ditto on the water, definitely, and oh wow...super night owl O_O You're so lucky to be able to manage that... =_= (I think I'd break out just thinking about staying up till then XD)

    This was super fun to read!!! ^o^ Glad you enjoyed doing the tag too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also keep looking at the food instead of eating it...but that's just because I'm too lazy to get up and get it. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I really appreciate it and I will return the favor as soon as possible.