Sunday, September 09, 2012 18:57

Bloggiesta 2.

I participated in another Bloggiesta, which you can find over here: Bloggiesta 1. I had so much fun, that I decided to join again! This time, we will be working on our blog September 28 to 30. It’s up to you to make your own to-do list; you can decide how much time you are going to spend.

This is your chance to make your blog better, to try new things, fix/add/delete something. You can try to write all your waiting reviews, to clean up anything that is out of control. Learn new things, join mini challenges and win prices. Have three fun days blogging with friends; and make new ones!

If you want to join me, click on the ‘sign up here for Bloggiesta’ link under the header, write a participation post about it and link me up with you. I’m already going to try to come up with some things I want to achieve.

To-do-list:
-Make some headers for the memes I participate in.
-Find some new signatures (I love to switch between them.)
-Make my pages up-to-date. Perhaps try to make a normal menu, instead of the list I have now.
-Participate in at least 10 mini challenges.
-Make sure that all my reviews are also on Goodreads; with a link to my blog.
-Write every review and line them up in a nice order.
-Try to refresh some basics about English, because I sometimes really struggle with things like; then/than (and I can't correct those mistakes with grammar control) I just need to read it again and make a little note.
-Try to visit at least 25 participants from Bloggiesta, to see how they are doing with their to-do-list.
-Clean up the blogs I follow.
-Clean up my favorites and put every link in a folder, so I can find it back if I need it for my blog.
-Make some WoW's and Top 10 tuesdays, so I don't have to do that for a couple of weeks.
-Put some more information about myself on the 'about me' page. If I can come up with things I think can be fun for you :)
-Make a page with 'I'm on team...' and 'I love...' mini banners and include some of my favorite authors.




author image

Mel@thedailyprophecy

Mel is a microbiology technician who is obsessed with Disney, fairytale retellings and fantasy. If she's not reading or blogging, she's either busy with gaming, hanging out with family or watching a TV show. She loves summer and bright nail polish. One of her dreams is to travel the world. She has found her Prince Charming and they are together for 7+ years.

25 comments:

  1. I am very excited about it. I do a different blog each time (I have 12!).

    Sometimes I fiddle with a few of my blogs.

    Thanks for visiting mine...see you at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be a fun weekend. Oh, btw, I am also a big Alan Rickman fan (incl. Snape)...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to this, too! I also like Disney, Alan Rickman, and the Tudors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's quite a list--good luck with getting everything done. I think it's great that you'll be working on the quality of your posts as well as the look of your blog. I think we could all use that as a goal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good idea to have a more fun About Me page. I might add that to my to-do list!
    Your list is much more ambitious than mine is going to be. I won't be online all day Saturday, so I can't go all out on Bloggiesta!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! I love making headers and buttons. :)

    Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that's quite a list! Great idea about a separate page for team banners and such. good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Bloggiesta -- need to get my to-do list sorted out. I look forward to hearing about your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why can't believe you already have your list up!!

    GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. New Follower by the way! I thought I was already following you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a huge list, but good luck finishing some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vivian the Spirit says: Yay Bloggiesta~!! I've seen it over the summer but never got around to it, nevertheless definitely a fantastic idea to get involved with <333 You've got such a great list, Mel!!! Your signatures are always so pretty *o* and omg, I always have to catch up on sticking reviews up on Goodreads as well >_< Good luck with these tweaks!!! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Greeeat list! I really hope you can achieve some of those goals! Go you :D

    - Emma @Boekenzee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck Mel!!! One of my goals during the previous Bloggiesta was to schedule some Wow and Teaser Tuesday posts for the following few weeks and it helped me an AWFUL lot! Best of luck with this month's event and have a great time! :)

    Here's my post and my Bloggiesta goals.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, looks like you have some great goals to work on! I think I'm not quite as ambitious as you are, but it's still pretty inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohh, great list! I need to update my pages too.

    Good luck! :)

    Pam @ jellylovesbooks

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Bloggiesta and every time I see a Bloggiesta-related post I get all excited. LOL Hope you knock out all the items on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great to-do list! I've made one, too, but haven't posted it yet. I'll be happy if I complete TWO things. ha!

    Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have an ambitious list! I am always ecstatic if I finish two things on my list (including catch-up on comments). Although, I usually learn a few things and discover some great bloggers! New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have such a great list. :) And you have already started in on it. that's pretty awesome

    Im a new follower of yours

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's quite the list!! Good luck getting everything on it done :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. You're really going strong, with several items already crossed out. Go girl!

    Enjoy the party, and if you'd like to visit, here's MY BLOGGIESTA STARTING LINE POST

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the variety in your to-do list!
    Great progress so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for stopping by my blog :) You are really plowing through your list! Have fun with the rest of it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I really appreciate it and I will return the favor as soon as possible. Remember to return to see my reply! :)

Copyright © 2012 The Daily Prophecy
Template and Design by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0