Wednesday, September 26, 2012 13:14

WoW 23. Fox Forever & Between.



Hosted by: Breaking the spine.

Fox Forever (Jenna Fox Chronicles, #3)Mary E. Pearson - Fox Forever.
Expected publication: March 19th 2013 by Henry Holt and Co.
Series: Part 3 of Jenna Fox Chronicles.

Locke Jenkins has some catching up to do. After spending 260 years as a disembodied mind in a little black box, he has a perfect new body. But before he can move on with his unexpected new life, he’ll have to return the Favor he accepted from the shadowy resistance group known as the Network.

Locke must infiltrate the home of a government official by gaining the trust of his daughter, seventeen-year-old Raine, and he soon finds himself pulled deep into the world of the resistance—and into Raine’s life.

I'm not sure about this one. I really liked the first book The adoration of Jenna Fox, but the second one wasn't so good. Still, I love the covers! And it might be fun to see how this story continues.

April Genevieve Tucholke - Between the devil and the deep blue sea.
Violet's grandmother had warned her about the Devil, had talked about him often, as though he were a best friend, or an old lover. But she never told Violet that the Devil could be real. She never told Violet that the Devil could be a dark-haired boy in vintage clothes who takes naps in the sun and likes old movies and vigilante justice.

River West is the seventeen-year old stranger renting the guesthouse behind the rotting mansion on the sea, where Violet lives. And as eerie things start happening in Violet's town, she begins to wonder about the boy living in her backyard. Is River just a crooked-smiling, coffee-loving liar with rascally eyes and a mysterious past? Or could he be something else? Something...evil?

Violet's already so knee-deep in love she can't see straight.

And that's just how River likes it.
 The title is awesome! I'm very curious how this story is going to unravel.

Link me up with your Wow :)

author image

Mel@thedailyprophecy

Mel is a microbiology technician who is obsessed with Disney, fairytale retellings and fantasy. If she's not reading or blogging, she's either busy with gaming, hanging out with family or watching a TV show. She loves summer and bright nail polish. One of her dreams is to travel the world. She has found her Prince Charming and they are together for 7+ years.

39 comments:

  1. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea is on my tbr list also. It sounds very interesting. I can't wait for the cover! Thanks for sharing.
    Waiting For Wentworth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the first series, or even heard of it surprisingly enough, I am really curious about it now!

    Kristin @ Young Adult Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of the Jenna Fox books yet. The author, I believe, is coming to a local event next May so hopefully if I have time I will be able to read these! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I like "Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea." I'm putting that on the list right now. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to read the first book in this series but I think I might pick it up when this one comes out =) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is new to me... i guess i have to dig the series ;) awesome pick!

    My WoW pick

    ~Jay
    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still have yet to read The Adoration of Jenna Fox, but I have heard some pretty amazing things. I might just have to catch up and read this when it comes out. Good pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks! I'm really debating on whether or not I should read the Jenna Fox series. And the second one sounds awesome! Great picks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOoh! Nice cover!! Very intriguing!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sometimes second books just suck. I usually give the third book a chance. This series looks so good! I need to read it. Lovely picks :)

    My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for pointing this one out. I hadn't heard of it before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd never heard of the Adoration of Jenna Fox before but I am going to have to look into it, I think I would really like it. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fox Forever has such a gorgeous cover! Both the books se interesting. Great picks!

    Thanks for stopping by WoW. :)

    Sarika.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't heard of this series! But, wow what an amazing cover!! Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. WoW! This is the first time I am heraring about Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea. Sounds really good, a must read! Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  16. i have book 1 and 2 on my shelf of the jenna fox series but i have yet to start reading the series. definitely need to catch up before book 3 comes out.

    our WoW.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  17. I keep hearing that...that the 2nd book wasn't as good. I haven't read any of this series, but I have both an ARC and the audio of the 2nd book for review. Maybe I'll wait till this one is released and then just read all three back-to-back. :P Thanks for sharing & stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea sounds interesting.
    Thanks for sharing and stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I haven't read the first one, but I have the book. I really need to read it! River sounds really intriguing! I love bad-boys! Great pick Mel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have the first two books in this series but have yet to read them but I hope to eventually, great pick,thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've heard great things about these books! I guess I should read this eh?
    <3 Inky@ Book Haven Extraordinaire

    ReplyDelete
  22. I haven't read this series, but you have piqued my interest with this wow, so i will research the first two. My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  23. Is it bad that I haven't read book one yet? I have it, it's sitting on my shelf, and it's completely untouched. Bad Megan! But great pick!

    Thanks for stopping by Book Brats!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I haven't read this series, but I love the cover on this one.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    Sabina
    Delirious About Books

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am loving the cover of the first pick and your second one sounds awesome! Thanks for sharing Mel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I read the first Jenna Fox and liked the way it ended to I never read the sequel. Had no clue a third book was coming! Might have to read them after all. Between the devil and the deep blue sea sounds awesome! I have it on my TBR and will definitely feature it as a WOW when we get the cover!! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great picks! I still want to read the Jenna Fox Chronicles. Also Between the Devil and the Dark Blue Sea sounds really good.

    Thanks for visiting my post!
    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
  28. I still haven't read the first book of the series.
    Thanks for visiting My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  29. I loved The Adoration of Jenna Fox but I still need to read book two. I've heard it isn't as good though which is a shame.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great choices! Thanks for stopping by!

    Nat

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great picks! Both books sound really interesting. Thanks for stopping by My WoW

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  32. Nice pick. I've never started this series, but have heard good things about it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have the Fox Inheritance ARC and I haven't even read it yet..EEps! I hope the series is great. :D Thanks for stopping by


    ------
    Giselle from Book Nerd Canada
    Waiting on Wednesday #40

    ReplyDelete
  34. Both books seems awesome :D Love the cover for the first one ;p it's different :) Hope you'll love both books. <3
    Thank you for commenting on my WoW. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  35. Woah, Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea sounds amaaaazing o.O Just my kind of story - thanks so much for spotlighting it! I've never heard of the other book/series before, but it sounds intersting too. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. I haven't heard of either until now! But now I want to read that Jenna Fox book, sounds intriguing. *adds to GR*

    Thanks for sharing :-)

    Shaheen @ Speculating on SpecFic
    Check out what I'm waiting on!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Fox Forever sounds interesting. I wonder why it's called that. Thanks for stopping by yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  38. This is a series I keep meaning to start and try out, but still haven't for some reason. Thanks for stopping by Libby Blog!
    Waiting on Weds @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  39. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea sounds awesome! Definitely adding this to my tbr. Thanks for sharing this one! :)

    So sorry for the very belated comment-back! Grad school = no life. Thanks for stopping by Cardigans, Coffee, and Bookmarks!
    -Randi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I really appreciate it and I will return the favor as soon as possible. Remember to return to see my reply! :)

Copyright © 2012 The Daily Prophecy
Template and Design by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0