Feature & Follow (14)

Gain New Blog Followers
Hosted by: Alison can read.

Q: What book do you think would make a great Halloween movie? Please explain in graphic detail of goriness... 

The first book that pops up in my mind is Cody McFadyen - Shadow man. This book scared the crap out of me.
Shadow ManFBI agent Smoky Barrett is no stranger to the darker recesses of the human mind. But nothing could have prepared her for the day she had to watch her husband and daughter die at the hands of a serial killer. She bears the scars, mental and physical. Most people would run -- from work, from life, from everything associated with the pain of a shattered existence. But Smoky doesn't know how to run -- and when the job that has defined her life comes calling once again with the news that her best friend from high school has been brutally murdered, she finds herself back in the firing line, chasing a hidden killer who will stop at nothing to confront her. Face to face.




I read it a while ago, but let me give you one advice: don't read it at night. Alone. This killer is a sadistic person. He thinks he is the new Jack the Ripper and he likes to play a game by going personal with Smoky. You can imagine what kind of scenes you get to read. Bloody, violent actions.

And, what's your Halloween pick?

19 comments

  1. OOoh interesting! Haven't heard of that one but Jack was pretty scary!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little Eeyore. Haha I will definitely not be reading this book Halloween night haha. New follower and thank you for following me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds creepy! I definitely don't do scary, so thanks for the advice about not reading it at night! Hope you have a good weekend :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read it, but it sounds super freaky.

    Thanks for stopping by my Friday Hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds super violent and creepy. Don't think I'd be wanting to read this with the lights off! Great choice :)

    Old Follower!
    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/feature-follow-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yess, that would make a great movie.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't even heard of this one, but I think I'll check it out because you said it scared the crap out of you! I don't get scared easily and books/movies rarely affect me at all so I need to find one that does :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Choice!!!! :)

    http://mydailyobsessionreview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. oohhh awesome!! What you just said makes me wanna challenge myself are TRY reading all in the night :P Nice pick!
    - Farah @ MajiBookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never heard of this book before but it sounds creepy so it might be perfect for a halloween movie!

    Thanks for sharing, Mel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hadn't heard of this before but it does sound like it could make for a good movie! ^.^ New follower (Frodosco - GFC). Here is my FF. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh wow this sounds right up my alley! I love creepy/horror books! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great choice (even though I never though of it!)

    My F&F

    New GFC follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh. That definitely seems like a good Halloween movie. Thanks for stopping by my blog~

    New follower!
    Cindy
    http://bookaholicfaggots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haven't heard of that one.
    New Follower :)
    Thanks for stopping by My FF

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dang, that does sound scary! I don't know if I'd be able to handle that if it DID become a movie!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jack the Ripper! *shudders violently* Oh my, that's such a scary story that I wish I had never heard. I don't think that my stomach can handle this story, Mel! I'm such a coward sometimes, especially when it comes to Halloween-themed books/movies! :P This book sounds like a perfect choice though! I'm very interested about the ending. :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I really appreciate it and I will return the favor as soon as possible.