Saturday, December 15, 2012 13:40

Books I want from Santa.

I wasn't very active with blogging this week. School thought it was fun to keep me busy for hours and I went to an attraction park yesterday. It was cold, but I had a great time with my friends :)

Today I want to show you my Christmas list! Books I want Santa to bring me So no pre-orders. Perhaps you can find some good books for your own list :)

The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making (Fairyland, #1)The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)Witch Song (Witch Song, #1)A Curse Dark As Gold
Princess of the Silver Woods (Princess, #3)Flame of Sevenwaters (Sevenwaters, #6)Fathomless (Fairytale Retellings, #3)The Princess Curse
The Fault in Our StarsVesselDefiance (Defiance, #1)Firelight (Darkest London, #1)
The Scorpio RacesThe Raven Boys (Raven Cycle, #1)The Book of Blood and ShadowThe Way We Fall (Fallen World, #1)
Anything But Ordinary Fairy Tales from the Brothers Grimm: A New English VersionSnow Whyte and the Queen of MayhemFeed (Newsflesh, #1)
Alice in Zombieland (The White Rabbit Chronicles, #1)The Hero's Guide to Saving Your KingdomPrincess of the Wild Swans
Masque of the Red Death (Masque of the Red Death, #1)The Forsaken (The Forsaken, #1)The False Prince (The Ascendance Trilogy, #1)Mystic City (Mystic City, #1)
The Darkest MindsFalling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, #1)The Farm (The Farm, #1)Legend (Legend, #1)
Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #1)Of Poseidon (Of Poseidon, #1)Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)Something Strange and Deadly (Something Strange and Deadly, #1)
Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1)The Gathering Storm (Katerina, #1)The Last Princess (Last Princess, #1)Gilt 
Storybound (Storybound #1) A Witch in Winter (Winter Trilogy, #1)Touching the SurfaceOrigin 
The Rose Bride: A Retelling of "The White Bride and the Black Bride" (Once Upon a Time)Winter's Child: A Retelling of "The Snow Queen"The World Above: A Retelling of "Jack and the Beanstalk" (Once Upon A Time)Water Song: A Retelling of The Frog Prince (Once Upon a Time)
The Wishing Spell (The Land of Stories, #1)

There are enough books for Santa to pick from as you can see, haha, and there are so much more books I want. That is the curse of being a book lover; you always want more! You can't have enough, the list is endless :)

If you could pick ONE book you want from Santa, what would you pick?

PS: I don't know why, but the layout from this post just won't work. So, I will keep it this weird looking.
author image

Mel@thedailyprophecy

Mel is a microbiology technician who is obsessed with Disney, fairytale retellings and fantasy. If she's not reading or blogging, she's either busy with gaming, hanging out with family or watching a TV show. She loves summer and bright nail polish. One of her dreams is to travel the world. She has found her Prince Charming and they are together for 7+ years.

16 comments:

  1. The Scorpio Races is a recent read for me, and one of the best books I have ever read. I also really liked The Raven Boys and Throne of Glass this year. Brilliant list, Mel! I hope you wake up to many of these books. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, the best book ever? That must be really good then! :)

      Delete
  2. I've only read The Fault In Our Stars (love love love!) but I want to read most of these! Legend, The Land of Stories and Throne of Glass are even sitting on my shelves :) Let's hope Santa is generous this year haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only Santa would be a millionaire :p haha. Throne of Glass is really good! I had an e-ARC, but I must have a paperback.

      Delete
  3. I've read and loved a lot of these books-hope Santa is generous to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol you're keeping Santa busy!!!

    If I had to choose one book that I wanted....I would say Renegade or Vessel.

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many books! And Witch Song is really good, and book two, Witch Born, is even better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, Mel! I hope Santa will bring you many of these! Plenty of them are on my wishlist too :) great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look fantastic. So many books here that I would love to receive this year too. I hope Santa reads your list and brings you some fantastic gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. THE IMMORTAL RULESSS!!! SERIOUSLY. BEST. BOOK. EVER.
    As for meeeee, if there's ONE book I want right now...it's probably Just One Day! I'm DYING to get my hands on a copy of that when it comes out :) So...I guess it's a pre-order for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard that The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland In a Ship Of Her Own Making is the coolest thing since sliced bread, especially because, c'mon, who can resist that title?

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Fault in Our Stars! I really hope you get that, since everyone else who's read it plus me thinks it's amazing. Good luck in getting at least one of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great list of books! I have heard wonderful things about a lot of these, but I personally adored The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland and The Darkest Minds. But I have a lot of these too and I just haven't read them yet. I hope you get them all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bahahaha! That is a nice list of books you got there, Mel. ;) That's pretty much the size of my wishlist, too. LOTS of good books on yours. I loved, loved, loved Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland, and so many of the others I want to read. I hope Santa brings you some!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG that is one great list! Defiance is an awesome book .. hope you get to read it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice wish list :) I think I would pick The Immortal Rules. Hope you get lot of books for Christmas :).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I really appreciate it and I will return the favor as soon as possible. Remember to return to see my reply! :)

Copyright © 2012 The Daily Prophecy
Template and Design by Hopeless Romantics
Toptal (Topal) / CC BY-SA 3.0