Since the world decided not to end after all, we can go and celebrate the start of a new year! 2013 is a new start and I hope that all your dreams, wishes and goals will come true. I hope that your days will be filled with happiness, luck, opportunities and health. I hope that you will spend most of your time with your loved ones (and with reading a lot of great books of course ;)) Here is a capture of some of the things I did in 2012:
1. I started blogging and a whole new world opened up for me. I’ve made blogging friends, I’ve won great books, I got my first ARC and review copies and I’ve learned so much more about books and authors. I participated in Bloggiesta, I joined my first read-a-thon and I participated in 3 reading challenges (and I completed them).
2. I celebrated my 4-year-together with my boyfriend. He is a wonderful guy and he makes me very happy.
3. I received my ‘P’ with 65 credits (you need to get at least 60 credits and all the mandatory subjects) According to Wikipedia:
”Propedeuse is a propaedeutic diploma issued after the first year of studies, often referred to as "P" When in use at an educational institution, the propaedeutic diploma is a mandatory diploma which a student acquires by successfully completing all subjects (60 credits) and study requirements of the first year.”I’m still in love with my study. It’s all I ever wanted and I’m really in my place.
4. I did a lot of fun stuff! I went to two attraction park, I had a paintball match, I went to Beatstad (music festival), I went three weeks to France (vacation) where I canoed 8 km (4.5 hours in the burning sun, I loved it!) but most of all, I’ve been around my friends and loved ones.
5. I read some incredible books! I read a total of 118 books, so I completed my Goodreads challenge (I was aiming for 100)
Favorites this year:
-Jodi Lynn Anderson - Tiger Lily.
-Sarah J. Maas - Throne of glass.
-Julie Kagawa - The immortal rules.
-A.C Gaughen - Scarlet.
-Marissa Meyer - Cinder.
-Veronica Roth - Divergent.
-Emma Cornwall - Incarnation.
-Karen Ann Hopkins: Temptation.
-Hannah Moskowitz: Teeth.
-Heather Anastasiu: Glitch.
6. Besides reading, I also love to watch movies and series I've watched a total of 128. My goal is 150 in 2013.
In short, 2012 was an amazing year! I hope that 2013 will continue this way.
Here is a short recap of things you can expect:
-My Christmas haul (I haven’t received everything yet, it’s going to be epic!)
-A review about The forgotten queen from D.L Bogdan.
-The start of my new reading challenges; *click here* So, I hope a lot of reviews!
On to another wonderful year of blogging, reading and having fun! Happy New Year!