This is a new feature I like to introduce, based on many other recaps you can often find around the blogosphere. I always enjoy reading these, so I thought it was about time to do it myself :)
- I celebrated my 5-years together with my boyfriend.
- I got a Pathé unlimited card for 4 months from my parents as Sinterklaas present.
- I had several Once upon a time marathons with my sister. I finally got her addicted too!
- I had some very uninteresting colleges about plant pathology, but the fungi practicum’s are fun.
- My laptop broke down, but I got to borrow my grandparent’s laptop. I have mine now, but I lost everything so I’m still busy with that.
- Went to the beach for a celebration, because the Netherlands is exactly a 200 years old Kingdom.
1. Sarah Pinborough – Poison.
2. Stacey Jay – Of beauty and beast.
3. Eric Shanower – Ozma of Oz.
4. Aimee Carter – Pawn.
5. Eliza Crewe – Cracked.
6. M.P Kozlowlsky – The Dyerville tales.
7. Leila Sales – This song will save your life.
8. Cristin Terrill – All our yesterdays.
9. Samantha Shannon – The bone season.
- Complete season 1 of OUAT (re-watch with sister)
- Breaking bad season 1 to 5. (Awesome series! Season 3 was boring, but what an ending <3)
- We’re the millers. (Hilarious)
- The dictator. (Meh)
- The big bang theory season 6 (Recently did a marathon, so funny!)
- Identity thief. (Funny!)
- The heat. (Loved it)
- Bad Grandpa (bios, wasn't bad)
- Paranorman. (Liked it)
I also saw Episode 1 from Dracula (interesting), the newest episodes from OUAT, the first 3 episodes from Sleepy Hollow (Creepy!), newest episodes from The originals (prefer this one over VD), same for Vampire diaries & Awkward (I know, TV show obsessed)
I wanted to do a vlog, but I don’t feel like it, so I’m going to show you a picture and a list. Some of you might have seen this picture I posted on Instagram:
I’m still so happy whenever I look at this stack. I received these books from the awesome people over at HarperCollins INT. I requested Her dark curiosity, Elusion, Evertrue & Cruel beauty.
The top 4 books were surprises and I’m especially happy with the ARC for Ruins! I wasn’t a huge fan of Fragments, but I loved Partials, so I can’t wait to see how it’s all going to end. The things you kiss goodbye will be gifted to Debby from Snuggly Oranges, because it's not my type of book. The lure looks interesting, but I haven't heard anything about it. I haven't read Breathe (it's on my Christmas list), but Resist looks so good!
Not only that, but I’m auto-approved on Edelweiss and I took advantage of that by going crazy with downloading. These were the books I snatched away in November:
1. Adam Gidwitz – The Grimm conclusion.
2. M.P Kozlowsky – The Dyerville tales. (not bad)
3. Joshua McCune – Talker 25.
4. Paul Durham – The luck Uglies.
5. Anne Blankman – Prisoner of night and fog.
6. Kimberly Derting – The taking.
7. Ilsa J. Bick – White space.
8. Lauren Oliver – Panic (hated it)
9. Leah Cypess – Death sworn (liked it)
10. Bree Despain – The shadow prince (liked it)
11. Katherine Ewell – Dear killer.
I bought Veronica Roth – Allegiant & George R.R Martin – A game of thrones. I was so careful when it comes to Allegiant, but around 5 days ago I read a huge spoiler on Twitter. I'm still upset and sad about it :(
I won: Anna Sheehan – A long, long sleep (FINALLY a copy, I loved this book) from Alice in Readerland and I received Daughter of the flames by Zoë Marriott from my bookish friend Kristen as a surprise present. So excited to get started!
That's it for this month. Pretty awesome if I can say so myself! Leave a link to your haul.