here and here. It took me some thing to think about more random facts, but this is what I came up with:
1. I love chocolate and I eat it every day, but I don't eat white chocolate. My favorites: Choco toffs, chocolate + hazelnut and Toffifee.
2. Christmas is my favorite Holiday, but I hate the season. I prefer the summer and I think I was born in the wrong country.
3. My favorite covers are the ones with art on it. I don’t care for most covers with faces on it, especially when they are floating. Big dresses do work for me. Here are some examples of covers that appeal to me:
4. I love other cultures and history. Documentaries on channels like National Geographic & Discovery Channel fascinate me. It doesn’t matter whether it’s about war, food, science or places you really must visit, I want to know it all. I'm very studious and interested in a lot of things.
5. I can't whistle.
6. I've only had one job for 6 months and I hated it. I was cashier at a drugstore and people can be so rude/stupid. This is definitely not my call, but I liked the money and the certificates.
7. If I think about 4 attractive actors, I would go for: Ryan Gosling, Tom Hiddlestone, Jake Gyllenhaal and Robert Downey JR.. I’m definitely attracted to guys with dark hair and these guys have THAT spark.
8. Eight is my favorite number.
9. My daily look when I’m at home is an oversized sweater (or tank top in summer) and a legging with a print. I’m all for comfortable clothes that still look like I tried to make an effort. I do like to dress up for parties and school (but I despise winter clothes.)
10. I’ve had more male friends than girls and my 2 good friends are guys. I guess I just like male humor? I feel more comfortable around them.
Do you have some interesting random facts about yourself?