I started my minor Infection diseases and I really like it so far. We have a different topic every two weeks and we’re currently talking about epidemiology and statistics. The annoying thing is that the teacher randomly made the groups and that never works out for me. So, I’m the only one from my old class that is in a group with exactly the 3 girls from other studies.. It’s going to be quite busy, with every week a presentation and a lot of articles I need to study. I’m also incredibly stressed out over the fact I need to find an internship for this year and 2 for next year.
My personal life was pretty good. I went to a scientific museum with my boyfriend for Valentine’s day, I had a Fish spa with my sister (tickles!), a great bookclub meeting (discussing A.C Gaughen – Scarlet) and I had another Prison Break Day with some friends.
1. Rick Yancey – The 5th wave (1 out of 5)
2. Amalie Howard – The almost girl (1 out of 5)
3. Pierdomenico Baccalario – Suitcase of stars (3 out of 5)
4. Abby Grahame – Wentworth hall (3 out of 5)
5. Melanie Dickerson – The captive maiden (2 out of 5)
6. Ellen Hopkins Anthology – Grim (2 out of 5)
7. A.C Gaughen – Scarlet (re-read for Lady Thief, 5 out of 5 again)
8. Catherynne M. Valente – The girl who circumnavigated in Fairyland in a ship of her own making (3.5 out of 5)
9. Michael Mullin – TaleSpins (2 out of 5)
10. Cayla Kluver – The queen’s choice (2 out of 5)
11. Maria Snyder – Fire study (4 out of 5)
12. Maggie Stiefvater – The raven boys (4.5 out of 5!)
(This is only a short recap, I don’t post everything I’ve watched)
I finished season 3 from Sherlock and it’s hard to wait for more. I loved it! I finished season 3 from Awkward, which was hard, since Jenna was so stupid and annoying. I’m rewatching Prison Break with a couple of friends and we finished season 1.
I saw the newest episodes from Big Bang Theory, The originals, 2 broke girls and New girl.I started to watch The office and Hart of Dixie, both series I like. The office has my kind of humour.
I rewatched The hobbit part 2 (this time in 3d, was amazing) Gangster squad, Princess bride, Dumbo, Bambi, Cinderella, North & South and Thor: the dark world. If you’ve never seen Princess bride or North & South I highly recommend to change that. Hello Richard Armitage.
I watched 2 guns (meh), The last airbender (horrible), Smurfs 2 (cute), The hungover games (terrible) and Vampire Academy (hilarious bad. Funniest part were the reactions from the 2 guys)
Goodreads: 22 / 115 (19%), 5 books ahead.
TBR pile: 10 / 21. (48%)
Review pile: 8 / 21. (38%)
Dystopian: 2 /19. (11%)
Series: 1 / 12. (8%)
Fairy tale: 8 / 16. (50%)
Bingo: 11 / 25 squares. (44%)
I’m on a requesting ban and I’m trying to cut down the amount of books I buy, so I didn’t buy/requested anything this month! *proud*
I did won two books. I received Lady Thief from A.C Gaughen from A reader of fictions. I’m so excited! I absolutely loved Scarlet and my new improved review will be posted soon. I also was lucky enough to get These broken stars from the love-a-thon!
That’s it for February, how was your month?