-I helped my sister decorating two birthday cakes. After that I went to my nephew’s birthday.
-I went to the Primark and I found 3 awesome Harry Potter shirts. Finally! It was my reason to go twice, haha. Two have the Hogwarts crest and one Slytherin (although I’m in Ravenclaw)
-I went to the beach two times and to an outdoor swimming pool. We had some nice warm days.
-My parents gave me and my boyfriend a hotel voucher and we had a great time, especially because there was a swimming pool and free bowling.
-I went to the cinema with my boyfriend and one of his friends. HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2.
-My boyfriend and me practiced setting up our tent, because we are planning to camp for 5 days. I’ve never camped before and I’m a little nervous, but excited as well.
-Book club meeting! We had some delicious food, especially the dessert.
-I was interviewed by Siiri from Little pieces of Imagination.
-I brightened my hair with Sunkiss jelly from L'oreal and I really like the natural effect! Picture taken from my Instagram.
I did some other things too, but I'm lazy and I'm not sure if anyone finds this interesting in the first place.
”about a beanstalk and an ogre and..” Credits if you recognize this ;)
81. Jodi Lynn Anderson - The vanishing season. 3/5.
82. Sara Manning - Adorkable. 4/5.
83. Leigh Bardugo - Little knife 4/5.
84. Erica Johansen - The queen of the Tearling. 4.5/5.
85. M.R Carey - The girl with all the gifts. 4.5/5
86. Robin LaFevers - Dark Triumph 5+/5 (reread)
87. Mary E. Pearson - The kiss of deception. 3/5.
88. Kristin Cashore - Fire. 4.5/5
89. Amy Zhang - Falling into place. 3/5
90. Elissa Sussman - Stray. 3.5/5
91. Jenni James - Cinderella. 3/5.
92. Libba Bray – The diviners. 4/5.
93. Robin LaFevers – Mortal heart. 5+/5.
94. Philippa Gregory – Changeling. 3/5.
95. George R.R Martin - A storm of swords. 4/5.
1. Abraham Lincoln: Vampire hunter. Wasn’t as bad as expected! Lots of action, but you must not think too much about the overall story.
2. The monuments man. BORING.
3. Drink buddies. TRAGIC. Really. Don’t watch it.
4. 300: rise of an empire. Was okay. A lot of blood and death, haha.
5. Lars and the real girl. Interesting.
6. Jane Eyre (2011) This is the first time I saw this edition (I’ve seen the miniseries from 1983 so many times I lost count) and I loved it!
7. Man of steel. Wasn’t blown away by it..
8. I finished the last episodes from Awkward, The originals and 2 broke girls.
9. The sword in the stone, another #DisneyJourney watch.
10. How to train your dragon 2. AMAZING MOVIE. The story, the romance, the characters! Love it.
11. Bridesmaids. Re-watched this one, so funny.
12. A million ways to die in the West. Silly humor, haha.
13. Angriest man of Brooklyn.. Not what I expected.
14. Currently in the middle of Divergent, will finish it tonight.
Link to my reading challenges page.
TBR pile: 21 / 21. (100%) COMPLETED.
TBR pile challenge 2: 28/32. (88%)
Review pile: 21 / 21. (100%) COMPLETED.
Review pile challenge 2: 41/45 (91%)
Dystopian: 15/19. (79%)
Series: 9/12. (75%)
Fairy tale: 21/16. (131%) COMPLETED.
Bingo: 25/25 squares. (100%) COMPLETED.
Summer bingo card: 12/25 (48%)
Instagram you might have seen this picture. I requested Cat Winters - The cure for dreaming from Abrams & Chronicle and Tina was kind enough to send it to me! I loved In the shadow of blackbirds, so I can’t wait to get started in this one. Pivot Point was gifted to me by Debby and I won Fangirl over at Gabby.
Harper on Edelweiss happened. Click on the covers for Goodreads.