February retelling link-up | Quiz.

Unless-you-are-Snow-White_thumb2
One month is done already, how did you do? Any books you highly recommend? I'm so happy to announce that there are 135 participants! I never imagined it would become so big, thank you all for joining. At the end of this post you can put links to your challenge page/post and every review you post on your blog. Please make this easy to navigate by putting it like this:

UPDATE  @ your name/blog name. This is the link to your master post.
REVIEW – book title @ your name/blog name.

Don't forget to tweet with the hashtag #fairytaleRC

Welcome to this test from the Girls University of Seven Kingdoms. Please make sure you answer all these questions with honesty, so we can decide in which classes we have to put you. The test results will decide what your fate is going to be and it’s up to us to make you ready for your ending. Don’t forget to fill in the back.
Name:
Age:
Kingdom:

1. You are invited to a coronation party in a neighbour kingdom, you:
a. are thrilled! Dancing, food, drinks, you can’t wait.
b. are going, but only because it’s your duty as a princess.
c. try to fake a sickness in the hope you don’t have to go.
d. make a deal with a witch so you can stay home.

2. Your parents want you to marry, you:
a. are more than happy. Where is your true love?
b. will accept and you let them pick a guy your country can benefit from.
c. try to delay by coming up with excuses.
d. run away. You make your own rules.


3. Your best friend wants to go on an adventure, you:
a. already packed your bags and are ready to go.
b. first want to see her planning to see if it doesn’t interfere too much with your schedule.
c. pass, you can’t handle too much excitement.
d. just returned from your own adventure, so you need to take a break.

4. You are captured by a villain, you:
a. think it’s quite exciting and start day-dreaming about being saved by Prince Charming.
b. try to make a deal. What else does he want. Money, political influence?
c. faint and cry. You feel sorry for the villain, he must be so lonely to turn to the evil side.
d. kick his ass. You learned some fighting moves from your best friend.

5. There is a table with magical items in front of you, you pick:
a. the mirror; mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?
b. a book. Practical and it could always come in handy.
c. nothing. So many choices, what if you take the wrong item?
d. the knife, because you like to sneak out of your room to explore the woods.

6. If you have to pick a best friend, you:
a. want someone who is just as pretty as you are.
b. want someone intelligent.
c. want someone sweet and quiet.
d. want someone tough and strong.
*turn to the back*

7. What is your favorite fairytale location?
a. a big castle with lots of decorations.
b. a castle on the mountains to oversee your people.
c. a house hidden in the woods.
d. a castle near the water on a high cliff.

8. What is your best quality?
a. I have beautiful hair and a pretty voice.
b. I am smart en determined.
c. I can sit in a room and nobody will notice me?
d. I am brave.

9. How would you describe your Prince Charming?
a. He must be gorgeous and he will do anything to make me happy.
b. He must have a lot of money and power.
c.  He must be nice to animals.
d. He must know how to fight.

10. What is your ideal gown?
a. That doesn’t matter, I look good in anything.
b. Something classic and timeless.
c. It must be simple and plain.
d. Something comfortable.

Thank you so much for answering our questions. We will send you your lists of approved lessons in two weeks. We look forward to help you to make the best out of your ending, whether it will be happy or not!

---
I managed to sneak into the building and I snatched this file from the Headmistress desks. Let’s find out what your ending is going to be, right?

12

Let me know in the comments, even if you aren’t part of the reading challenge, what your fate might be?

40 comments

  1. This is such an awesome idea! And I got D, the adventurer - it definitely fits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got B- the know it all. Not surprising, I get Belle in every princess quiz I take.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Mel! I love the quiz and I need to link up!

    Happy Reading
    Patrick @ The Bookshelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry I couldn't make it appropriate for guys as well, but that would have been so much work and stuff. I'm happy you still liked it :)

      Delete
  4. Haha, love this. I got B--Belle, yay! She is my favorite princess, but I don't know about those test results.

    Need to work on my people skills, hmmph!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, well, you are welcome at the University to learn that ;)

      Delete
  5. I tied with B (the know-it-all - Belle) and C (the dreamer - Ariel).
    Belle is my favorite Disney princess ever. As a child I wore out two VHS tapes of Beauty and the Beast because I loved it so much.
    Thanks for sharing the quiz!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, I'm Merida! Who would have ever thought I'd be the brave one? xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm totally D. "Might end up dead" that sounds about right, actually. My parents always told me that my sarcastic and blunt nature will get me killed. I just laugh, obviously :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. this looks fun! sad I am not participating! Have fun everyone :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I WILL MOST LIKELY END UP DEAD. ahhaa. That is so me. I am Merida. *tosses hair* Loved this. xD I didn't actually do any reviews of the books I read...well, I did on goodreads, but they didn't quite make it to the blog. When I have a few more fairy tales under my belt, I'm going to do a big mini-review post. *nods*
    I read 4 fairy tales! Grimm's Grimmest, Ella Enchanted and Wicked and Ensnared!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, look at you go, 4 already. Great job :D

      Delete
  10. Great quiz Mel. I always enjoy such quizzes. I got D. Which means I'll mostly end up dead. I'm not surprised about that though! :D Everyone keeps telling me the same. Besides I get to be Merida, all that red, curly hair! Dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This post was very fun and cool! I love quizzes! I got Sleeping Beauty, but was one answer away from either Merida and Belle. Pretty cool mix I think.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Somehow I'm split right down the middle between Belle and Ariel. (4 Bs, 4 Cs, and 1 each of A and D.) So I'm a practical dreamer?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay. <3 This post is all kinds of awesome Mel :D Thank you for sharing it. I haven't taken the test yet, as I'm too lazy at the moment :p but I will take it one day. <3 It's pretty amazing, and so cute :) You are amazing. <3 And YAY for so many taking part in your reading challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg Mel, I am not doing any reading challenges this year, but I freaking love tests like these!! I got a tie between B and C X) Love this so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this challenge/test, it's great! I got mostly B, the know-it-all. I didn't like it until I saw it was Belle, and then I was super happy. If you can't tell she's my favorite princess.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lol. The know-it-all? Couldn't you have just gone out and termed type B the intelligent one? ;) Even though I'm not taking part in the Fairytale challenge, it still was fun to do you quiz ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it had to sound a bit.. unkind, because you are here for a reason: to learn some new traits ;)

      Delete
  17. How do I decide! I'm both B and D... it does define me though ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  18. I got B; I always get Belle when doing a 'Which Disney Princess are you?' quiz, so I think that's quite right :) I haven't read anything for the Fairytale Challenge yet, as this has been a busy month!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loved this quiz!Great idea,Mel:)
    By the way,I got Merida.Not surprising:)I love that girl and her hair.
    Well,I am actually quite behind in the challenge.I haven't read anything for January,but I am currently reading Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay-which I am loving.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fun! :) I got mostly B's.

    And I am soooo behind in this challenge. Hope to catch up in Feb. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just found your blog and followed you because I love Belle too and books are ♡

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am Merida!!! I like her too because she's brave (no pun intended) ♡

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this quiz! So cute :) I was mostly Bs and Cs, but B was my highest number. I love taking those what Disney character/princess are you quizzes.

    ReplyDelete
  24. A.) "I'm so happy to announce that there are 135 participants!" -- So glad that everyone is realizing how awesome you are ;). Plus I love that slogan!

    B.) I want to know YOUR answers to this quiz!

    C.) How did you come up with it?!

    1. You are invited to a coronation party in a neighbour kingdom, you:
    b. are going, but only because it’s your duty as a princess.
    or
    c. try to fake a sickness in the hope you don’t have to go.

    2. Your parents want you to marry, you:
    b. will accept and you let them pick a guy your country can benefit from.

    3. Your best friend wants to go on an adventure, you:
    a. already packed your bags and are ready to go.

    4. You are captured by a villain, you:
    b. try to make a deal. What else does he want. Money, political influence?
    "c. faint and cry. You feel sorry for the villain, he must be so lonely to turn to the evil side." -- lolololol sorry. (Now I'm wondering how much you had making this quiz...)

    5. There is a table with magical items in front of you, you pick:
    b. a book. Practical and it could always come in handy.

    6. If you have to pick a best friend, you:
    b. want someone intelligent.

    7. What is your favorite fairytale location?
    c. a house hidden in the woods.

    8. What is your best quality?
    b. I am smart en determined.

    9. How would you describe your Prince Charming?
    c. He must be nice to animals.

    10. What is your ideal gown?
    b. Something classic and timeless.

    Lol, okay so definitely "b" answers. AW SHIT I NEED TO GET PEOPLE SKILLS. Damn :P I thought no one knew I was socially awkward!

    ahahahhahahahah
    But hey, Belle is a good heroine... (except she also has that "c" choice from above that I'd quoted and wondered at how much you had).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A. It's SO cool, I never thought it would be so successful :)
      B. I guess I would be too guided by the fact I know the end results, but I probably would end up with Belle too.
      C. Inspiration :D There went A LOT of time and thoughts into this post.

      4. Haha. It was quite funny to make it.

      Delete
  25. May we copy the entire text of the quiz and it's results in our February recap post?

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm doing this kind of late, but oh well, school has kept me busy! Apparently I am a know-it-all with a healthy dash of the dreamer - I didn't have any choices that weren't B or C! I don't know if I should be proud of know it all status or not... :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. Looks like I'm between a and d. What a fun post! Tho it made me realize that I have only completed one book towards the challenge so far oh noeeees!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the test! Turns out I am a mix of Belle and Ariel, since I got as many Bs and Cs. Well, I really like Belle, so I'm fine with my result (although I secretely wished I'd be Merida ;) )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I really appreciate it and I will return the favor as soon as possible.