Tuesday, March 01, 2016 19:17

Retelling March '16 | Fairytale products.



Don't forget to tweet and Instagram with the hash-tag #fairytaleRC.

At the end of this post you can put links to your challenge page/post and every review you post on your blog. Please make this easy to navigate by putting it like this:
UPDATE  @ your name/blog name. This is your master post, like your challenge page.
REVIEW – book title @ your name/blog name.

Let’s imagine that you start your night with a chunky book filled with fairytales. I definitely have my eyes set on all the Leatherbound editions from different tales. I already own the one from the Brothers Grimm and I can’t wait to get my hands on more.

At some point you have to stop reading to get something to eat or drink, so what better way to mark your page than to use some bookmarks?
                              Magic bookmarks.                              The sticker alley.


SkinnyHues.                                Phoenix art studio.




Of course you can’t pour yourself some tea from a regular tea pot if you can have these:

And drink the tea from these adorable mugs.


With some fairytale pillows for comfort.        
                                   
                                                                                                         Alice, Society 6.

Zazzle.                                                                                                KaliLaineDesigns.

While wearing some excellent clothes.

I'm also a big fan of Funko dolls. Aren't they adorable?
What are some of your favorite retelling items?
author image

Mel@thedailyprophecy

Mel is a microbiology technician who is obsessed with Disney, fairytale retellings and fantasy. If she's not reading or blogging, she's either busy with gaming, hanging out with family or watching a TV show. She loves summer and bright nail polish. One of her dreams is to travel the world. She has found her Prince Charming and they are together for 7+ years.

8 comments:

  1. I love this post so much<3 I'm dying to add that Mrs. Potts to my collection- I already have Chip! And the Beauty and the Beast fairytale mug is one of the only ones I'm missing from that collection but it's SO expensive online now :-( I'm hoping I'll be able to find it when I'm at Disney for my honeymoon! Also, I am TOTALLY ordering that Rapunzel pillow like immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much adorableness! <3 Especially Mrs. Potts and Chip. I need that set! *.*

    I'm completely in love with Funko Pop Vynil. <3 The ones from Disney characters are super adorable. My Disney collection only had seven funkos, but I've plans to buy more -a lot more! =P Maleficent is definitely on my list.

    Happy readings! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those Disney mugs, the Belle one is my favorite ! The magnetic bookmarks are cute too !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agh I would die for those leather-bound books! Soooo gorgeous. Actually, I would love to own every item on this list if I could. Mrs. Potts and Chip!! Damn, those are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, sigh. <3 Lovely post Mel :D Thank you for sharing sweetie. <3 Ahhh. I didn't add any books for February :\ Sad face. I must must must remember this month :) All the hugs. And eeee, those mugs are GORGEOUS :D Lots of love. And sigh. I love funko pops the very most :D I do own a few Disney ones ;) And they are so so cute. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohmygosh, these are all so AMAZING! I have a great and mighty need for the Mrs Potts and Chip teacups + pot. Like, seriously. I want them so badly, to sit on a shelf and look completely adorable.

    I only have Disney's animal Funko Pops at the moment, like Bambi. I DO have Merida from Brave, but she's not from a fairytale, so I don't think she counts XD I can't believe I don't have Belle already :O

    I do have Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast singlets from Hot Topic. They are so gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. aahhh, I love the Little Mermaid mug :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I really appreciate it and I will return the favor as soon as possible. Remember to return to see my reply! :)

Copyright © 2012 The Daily Prophecy
Template and Design by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0