1. New favorite book blog you discovered in 2016?
I sucked this year. I hardly commented and I don't think I've found a new book blog.
2. Favorite review that you wrote in 2016?
I can't think of one that stood out.
3. Best discussion/non-review post you had on your blog?
I like the new Bulletjournal posts I've started. The first one was about Bulletjournal adventures in September.
4. Best event that you participated in (author signings, festivals, virtual events, memes, etc.)?
I hosted the (Fairytale) retellings challenge again, but I was slumpy and sucked at it.
5. Best moment of bookish/blogging life in 2016?
Making new connections with publishers.
6. Most challenging thing about blogging or your reading life this year?
I was uninspired. This is also the first year of working full-time after graduating last year, so I had to get used to my new schedule. A lot of time I was just too tired to write anything and I had no ideas, but I hope to get back to it in 2017.
7. Most Popular Post This Year On Your Blog (whether it be by comments or views)?
According to the stats from blogspot, it is the sign-up post for the Fairytale retelling challenge.
8. Post You Wished Got A Little More Love?
My recaps. They were popular last year, but because I sucked a lot this year with commenting, I hardly got any comments back.
9. Best bookish discover (book related sites, book stores, etc.)?
The start of the Bookly Bird subscription box in The Netherlands. The items are not as epic as the boxes in other parts of Europe, but at least is is more affordable and I like to be surprised.
10. Did you complete any reading challenges or goals that you had set for yourself at the beginning of this year?
-Goodreads challenge: went down from 100 books to 90.
-Sucked at all the others, simply because I decided I wanted to read whatever I wanted to read, without feeling restricted.
1. One Book You Didn’t Get To In 2015 But Will Be Your Number 1 Priority in 2017?
Brandon Sanderson – The Final Empire.
2. Book You Are Most Anticipating For 2017 (non-debut)?
V.E Schwab – A Conjuring of Light.
3. 2017 Debut You Are Most Anticipating?
S. Jae Jones – Wintersong.
4. Series Ending/A Sequel You Are Most Anticipating in 2017?
V.E Schwab – Our Dark Duet.
5. One Thing You Hope To Accomplish Or Do In Your Reading/Blogging Life In 2017?
I hope to finish 100 books again and I will try to read as many prompts from the Popsugar challenge as I can. I also want to return to blogging and commenting around the blogosphere, because I feel like an outsider.
6. A 2017 Release You’ve Already Read & Recommend To Everyone:
By Your Side by Kasie West. About a girl who deals with anxiety. She is locked in the library for the weekend and finds out she is there together with a boy who has a bad reputation.