Saturday, February 18, 2017 21:00

Love-A-Thon 2017 | Fancy Yourself a Poet?

loveathon2017-c[428]One of the most popular Love-a-Thon challenges is returning this year! All you have to do is create book spine poetry. You can either take a photo of the books, type out the titles in a post, read them out loud for a video or even get creative and collage it. Get as creative as possible! Link up at Alexa Loves Books.

Poem title: WHEN THE MOON WAS OURS.

FIND ME 

THE CURE FOR DREAMING.

For I am

RUINED

in the

LAIR OF DREAMS.

FEED

THE FORGETTING

of

A WORLD WITHOUT YOU.

There is

A GATHERING OF SHADOWS.

AND I DARKEN.

When the Moon was Ours – Anna-Marie McLemore. 
Find me – Romily Bernard.
The Cure for Dreaming – Cat Winters.
Ruined – Amy Tintera.
Lair of Dreams – Libba Bray.
Feed – MIra Grant.
The Forgetting – Sharon Cameron.
A World Without You – Beth Revis.
A Gathering of Shadows – V.E. Schwab.
And I Darken – Kiersten White.


I suck at this, but I still wanted to participate and try my hand at doing something that sounds enough like poetry. So, here it is.
author image

Mel@thedailyprophecy

Mel is a microbiology technician who is obsessed with Disney, fairytale retellings and fantasy. If she's not reading or blogging, she's either busy with gaming, hanging out with family or watching a TV show. She loves summer and bright nail polish. One of her dreams is to travel the world. She has found her Prince Charming and they are together for 7+ years.

5 comments:

  1. Your book spine poetry is AMAZING! I like that you used a few extra words -- I never even thought of that ... oops! It flows so nicely =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your poem! It's whimsical and also very emotional <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your book spine poetry is so beautiful!!! This is one of my favorite challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw :D I liked this poem a whole bunch. <3 You are awesome Mel :) I would suck waaaay more on this, haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the emotion and wording of the poem!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I really appreciate it and I will return the favor as soon as possible. Remember to return to see my reply! :)

Copyright © 2012 The Daily Prophecy
Template and Design by Hopeless Romantics
Toptal (Topal) / CC BY-SA 3.0