Sunday, February 19, 2017 12:00

Love-A-Thon 2017 | X meets Y.

loveathon2017-c[428]Mix and match away! This challenge is made for you to combine the books and movies/tv shows that you love in some way, in order for other people to find new recommendations for things to check out. Whether inspired by characters or themes, we can’t wait to see what you come up with!

New Girl / Fangirl.
Reason: Cath and Jess are both a little awkward and they have great support around them.
downloadNew_girl_season_4_2
The Walking Dead / The Forest of Hands and Teeth. Reason: The zombies in the book are just as ruthless as the ones in The Walking Dead.

download (1)images

PRIZE PACK (US):
Passenger Disney-Hyperion
Vassa in the Night Tor Teen
Love and First Sight Little, Brown & Company
Unforgiveable Harper Collins
Tor Teen pin Tor Teen
The Dark Talent pin Tor Teen
Amberlough pin Tor Teen

PRIZE PACK (INTL):
Passenger Disney-Hyperion
Truthwitch Tor Teen
To Catch a Killer ARC Tor Teen
The Great Pursuit ARC Harper Collins
Metaltown tattoo Tor Teen
Tor sticker Tor Teen
Arabella of Mars paper dolls Tor Teen
Becoming Bonnie newspapers Tor Teen


author image

Mel@thedailyprophecy

Mel is a microbiology technician who is obsessed with Disney, fairytale retellings and fantasy. If she's not reading or blogging, she's either busy with gaming, hanging out with family or watching a TV show. She loves summer and bright nail polish. One of her dreams is to travel the world. She has found her Prince Charming and they are together for 7+ years.

7 comments:

  1. I loved The Forest of Hands and Teeth! I rarely hear it talked about these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I now officially have to add Fan Girl to my TBR! Keep hearing about it everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to catch up on New Girl! But I love that you paired it with Fangirl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard great things about The Forest of Hands and Teeth but I haven't read it yet

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to start watching New Girl - I think it'd be the type of thing I'd love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, curious about these :D I have read Fangirl, and watches The Walking Dead, haha :) Curious about the rest. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I really appreciate it and I will return the favor as soon as possible. Remember to return to see my reply! :)

Copyright © 2012 The Daily Prophecy
Template and Design by Hopeless Romantics
Toptal (Topal) / CC BY-SA 3.0